Wool Bull's-Eye Rug - Clay
Higher ground. Reinterpreted from a hand-painted watercolor, the optic Bull's-Eye Rug feels like graphic art for the floor.
- 100% wool.
- Hand tufted and looped construction.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2.5' x 7' (Runner).
- 5' x 8'.
- 6' x 9'.
- 8' x 10'.
- 9' x 12'.
Professional rug clean only. Vacuum regularly. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around spill to absorb as much as possible. Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handmade. Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming and proper care, typically within three to six months.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5-7 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 10 -12 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com