5-Jar Glass Chandelier - Antique Bronze
Light preserves. Inspired by antique canning jars, our 5-Jar Glass Chandelier casts a soft glow when filled with vintage-style bulbs. Hung above tables, counters or in hallways, its lighthearted charm warms up any space.
- 18.75"diam. x 38.5"h.
- Antique Bronze-finished plated steel; glass shades.
- Adjustable, gray fabric-wrapped cords.
- Recommended with west elm's Edison bulbs (sold separately).
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 18.75"diam. x 38.5"h.
- Shade (5): 5"diam. x 9.8"h.
- Ceiling mounting plate (included): 16"diam.
- Pendant cord lengths: 10", 37", 40", 43", 46".
- Cord lengths are adjustable.
- Accommodates 13W CFL bulbs or 60W incandescent bulbs (not included).
- UL listed.
Hardwired. Professional installation recommended.
Wipe clean using a soft, dry cloth or static duster. Always avoid the use of harsh chemicals and abrasives to clean fixture as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5-7 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org