Shiplap Mural Wallpaper - Taupe
- Online Only
- Online Only
Featuring a rustic shiplap design, our Sepulveda Mural Wallpaper is a flexible vinyl film that’s coated with a specially-formulated peel-and-stick backing. Easy to hang and remove, it’s the perfect project for renters and serial redecorators.
- Peel-and-stick flexible vinyl film wallpaper.
- Each mural set is comprised of 3 individual panels measuring 40"w x 9'h each to cover a wall space of 10'w x 9'h (90'sq).
- Murals are printed to order; dye colors may vary slightly.
- Hanging diagram included.
- Easy to install and remove.
- Can be removed for up to 2 years. Once removed, panels cannot be reused
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Backing sticks best to gloss or semi-gloss paint but can be applied over matte paint, drywall, paneling and to a wall previously covered with wall paper (with adhesive removed).
- Each mural set covers 90'sq. of wall space and measures 10'w x 9'h.
- Three individual panels make up each mural set measuring 40"w x 9’h each.
- To ensure a uniform image, a 1" overlap between panels is included.
- If the space you’d like to cover is smaller than 10'w x 9'h, use an Exacto knife or good scissors to cut the panels down to your desired width and height.
- If the space you’d like to cover is larger than 10'w x 9'h, you will need to order multiple sets (though note that the pattern is not set to repeat).
- Clean the wall surface thoroughly with soap and water and allow to dry. Do not use harsh chemical cleaners.
- The mural will arrive rolled up. Allow at least one day to flatten out.
- Each panel comes untrimmed. Prior to hanging, trim to the artwork edge using an Exacto knife or scissors. If the space you'd like to fill is smaller than 10'w x 9'h, ignore the artwork edge and cut the mural to size.
- To hang, start at the top and work your way down, peeling back sections of the sticker backing as you go and gently affixing the mural to the wall.
- If repositioning is necessary, remove gently and re-apply.
- After the mural is in its desired position, use a squeegee to remove any bubbles, working from the center of each panel outward.
- Once finished, wipe the entire mural with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dust or residue.
- Shipping + Return Info
This special order item ships from the vendor to your home, arriving within 1-3 weeks of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options.
This item ships directly from the vendor and is designated as special order (SPO)—i.e. custom ordered just for you. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. Special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.