Allegra Hicks Printed Harlequin Jute Rug
- Nature, reinterpreted. As part of her debut west elm collection, London-based fashion and textile designer Allegra Hicks based the undulating, almond-shaped motif of this rug on her watercolor studies of raindrops. The pattern is printed on handwoven natural jute—a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource—in muted tones inspired by the early-autumn hues in the southern part of Allegra's native Italy.
- 73% jute/ 23% cotton/4% other fibers.
- Created in collaboration with fashion and textiles designer Allegra Hicks. More about Allegra Hicks.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
• 2' x 3'.
• 3' x 5'.
• 5' x 8'.
• 2.5' x 7'. (Runner)
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to remove stains professional rug cleaning is recommended. Rug pad recommended.
WEST ELM COLLABORATION: ALLEGRA HICKS FOR WEST ELM
A PASSION FOR PATTERN
Known the world over for her signature fabrics and contemporary kaftans (sold at high-end retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue and Harvey Nichols), Italian-born London-based fashion and textiles designer Allegra Hicks shares our casual, eclectic aesthetic and our passion for playful prints. In fact, when we first saw her playfully eclectic printed textiles, we couldn't believe how perfectly they matched her own personal style—and ours, too. But it was only while working with Allegra on an exclusive collection of wool and hemp rugs, hemp and cotton pillows covers, sheer window panels and patterned upholstery fabrics that we discovered we also share a mission to help people find their own aesthetic voice.
Visit Allegra at allegrahicks.com.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org