Nature, reinterpreted. As part of her debut west elm collection, London-based fashion and textile designer Allegra Hicks based the undulating, almond-shaped motif of this rug on her watercolor studies of raindrops. The pattern is printed on handwoven natural jute—a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource—in muted tones inspired by the early-autumn hues in the southern part of Allegra's native Italy.
- 73% jute/ 23% cotton/4% other fibers.
- Created in collaboration with fashion and textiles designer Allegra Hicks. More about Allegra Hicks.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.