Nature, reinterpreted. As part of her debut west elm collection, London-based fashion and textile designer Allegra Hicks based the undulating, almond-shaped motif of this rug on her watercolor studies of raindrops. The pattern is printed on handwoven natural jute—a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource—in muted tones inspired by the early-autumn hues in the southern part of Allegra's native Italy.
• 73% jute/ 23% cotton/4% other fibers.
• Created in collaboration with fashion and textiles designer Allegra Hicks. More about Allegra Hicks.
• Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
• To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
• Spot clean.
• Made in India.
• Select items are online/catalog only.
• See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.