Top-notch. Playful spirit in tow, Cape Town artist Porky Hefer designed the prototype for these energy-efficient LED pendant lamps after seeing a set of children's spinning tops. Hung from red cloth cords, they play well in groups of two or three. This collaboration will help support Porky’s work, while bringing his designs to a global audience at a great value.
• Created in collaboration with Porky Hefer. Learn more.
• Solid wood with acorn finish.
• Red cloth-wrapped cord; bronze-finished metal base.
• 6.4"diam. x 129"h.
• Includes energy-efficient LED candelabra base bulb.
• Accommodates LED or CFL bulbs only.
• Hardwired with adjustable-length cord.
• Wipe clean.