Beaded Moon Wallpaper
Our PVC-free Beaded Moon Wallpaper's nature-inspired design is laser-printed in high definition on a high-performance, strippable paper substrate. Certified by Greenguard and the FSC®, it meets rigorous standards for low VOC-emissions.
- Paper substrate certified by Greenguard and the FSC®.
- Natural background with Moss Green dots and Light Blue lines.
- Easy-to-follow hanging instructions.
- Easy to remove.
- Can be applied over drywall, paint, paneling and to a wall previously covered with wall paper (with adhesive removed).
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- 1 roll covers 56'sq. of wall space.
- To calculate the number of sets you need: 1) Measure the height and the width of your space in inches; 2) Multiply the two numbers; 3) Divide the sum by 144.
- Each panel is approximately 20.5"w x 33'h.
Our HP PVC-free wallpaper is pre-pasted—requiring only water to activate the glue—and is designed for easy application and clean removal. To apply:
- Loosely roll the printed wall paper with the printed side facing in.
- Completely submerge the rolled wall paper in water (in a wall paper tray) for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the adhesive.
- Remove the roll by pulling the leading edge out of the tray slowly, glue-side up.
- "Book" the wallpaper by laying it on the floor glue-side up, and folding the glue side against itself for approximately 1 minute (avoid creasing).
- Unfold the top half of the wallpaper, leaving the bottom half booked, and position the glue-exposed portion of the top of the wallpaper on the wall.
- Once satisfied with the positioning, unfold the wallpaper exposing the remaining glue surface.
- Using a damp sponge, smooth downward and outward.
- Tip: Do not over smooth. Bubbles smaller than the size of a quarter will dissipate as the wall covering sets.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be canceled or returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org