Bone Side Table
- Material mix. Simple and sculptural, the Bone Side Table is a go-anywhere accent piece that combines an industrial-looking iron crossed base with the softer vibe of a hand-inlaid natural bone tile top.
- 17"diam. x 22"h.
- Hand-inlaid natural bone tile; engineered wood top.
- Iron base with powder-coated steel legs.
- Pads on bottom of metal base protect floors.
- Details + Dimensions
• Overall product dimensions: 17"diam. x 22"h.
• Clearance under table: 19.5".
• Number of boxes: 1
• Shipping package: 20"sq. x 25"h.
• Package weight: 12 lbs.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org