World piece. Handcrafted in India, the wool Cadiz Rug is made by sewing together handwoven carpets to form a patchwork pattern. Afterwards, each rug is thoroughly washed to create a vintage-inspired work of art for the floor.
- Handcrafted; each rug is unique.
- 100% wool in varying shades of Red.
- Slight variations in color due to the artisanal dyeing technique.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.