World piece. Handcrafted in India, the Cadiz Rug is made by sewing together handwoven carpets to form a patchwork pattern. Afterwards, each rug is thoroughly washed to create a vintage-inspired work of art for the floor.
• Handcrafted; each rug is unique.
• 100% wool in varying shades of Red.
• Slight variations in color due to the artisanal dyeing technique.
• Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
• To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
• Spot clean.
• Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
• Made in India.
• Select sizes are online/catalog only.