World piece. Handcrafted in India, the wool Cadiz Rug is a tufted one-piece whose patchwork pattern is created using a hand overstitching technique. Afterwards, each rug is distressed to create a vintage-inspired work of art for the floor.
- Handcrafted; each rug is unique.
- 100% wool in varying shades of Ivory.
- Slight variations in color due to yarn-dyeing technique.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.