Carved Wood Coffee Table
Part sculpture, part table, all artisanal. Craftspeople in Jaipur, India, hand carved the delicate rosettes on this low-sitting solid mango wood table, which takes its original inspiration from a ceremonial stool used by Bamileke royalty in the African country of Cameroon.
- 32"diam. x 12"h.
- Solid mango wood.
- Hand-carved rosette pattern; each piece is unique.
- Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected.
- To prevent cracking, protect solid wood from significant temperature and humidity fluctuations.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 32" diam. x 12"h.
- Clearance under table: 5"h.
- Number of boxes: 1
- Shipping package: 35"diam. x 10.75"h.
- Package weight: 51.7 lbs.
Minimal assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of harsh abrasives and household cleansers as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Return Info
This item can be shipped either UPS or via our White Glove Service. The overall shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
- Items shipped UPS are sent from our Distribution Center and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
- Next Day Delivery: For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
White Glove Service
- White Glove is a premium service with an associated fee (standard shipping + processing costs still apply).
- With White Glove, your order is safely brought into your home by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. All packaging materials are removed upon completion. Does not include installation.
- Items are delivered by appointment (Mon – Sat). A representative will call to arrange a date and confirm an appointment timeframe (typically a 4-hour window).
- Available in most metropolitan cities in the contiguous 48 states only.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org