Carved Wood Side Table
- New Colors
- New Size
Sculpture on the side. Inspired by a ceremonial African stool, this Carved Wood Side Table's intricate texture is hand hewn by artisans in Jaipur, India, from solid mango wood. Natural color variations make each piece subtly one of a kind.
- Solid mango wood.
- Hand-carved rosette pattern.
- Natural variations in the wood grain and coloring are to be expected.
- To prevent cracking, protect solid wood from significant temperature and humidity fluctuations.
- Made in India.
- Details + Dimensions
- Small: 17"diam. x 18"h.
- Large: 20"diam. x 22"h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 18"sq. x 20"h.
- Packaged weight: 22 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 22"sq. x 25"h.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they might damage the finish. Hardware may loosen overtime. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5-7 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org