Handmade to hold. Artists from Swaziland craft collective Gone Rural handweave these baskets using native lutindzi grass, repurposed fabric, colorful beads and spangles. Use one as a centerpiece at the table, or hang a few together on a wall.
• Created in collaboration with Gone Rural craft collective.
• Handwoven by Swazi craftspeople.
• Lutindzi grass; recycled plastic bottles and fabric; spangles.
• Each basket is one of a kind.
• Wipe clean.
• Made in Swaziland.
• See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.
• Join us behind the scenes of our South African adventure.