Duvet Cover Inserts + Pillows
- Everyday Value
Bedding you can really cozy up to. Generously sized, our down and down alternative comforters add warmth without weight to any bed. Match them with our down, down alternative and memory foam pillows—they're soft yet firm, and can be used for back, stomach and side sleepers. Choose between our Essential, Classic and Premium collections for your desired fill content and loftiness.
- 100% cotton.
- 330-thread-count for Premium; 300 for Classic; 230 for Essential.
- Comforters are box-stitched to prevent shifting.
- Premium Down Alternative: 70% recycled polyester, 30% natural Lyocell fibers.
- Premium Down: 100% European white down; 650 fill power for the comforters.
- Classic Cooling Down Alternative: 100% cotton cover, 100% synthetic cooling fibers.
- Classic Down: 100% cotton cover, 100% white down; 550 fill power for our comforters.
- Essential Down Alternative: 90% polyester, 10% natural Lyocell fibers.
- Essential Down: 70% white down, 30% natural Lyocell fibers; 550 fill power for our comforters.
- Natural Lyocell fibers improve resiliency and moisture management.
- Made in the USA.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 86" x 68".
- Full/Queen: 88" x 92".
- King: 92" x 108".
- Standard: 20" x 26".
- King: 20" x 36".
- Euro: 26"sq.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
Stocked Items: If you are dissatisfied with your purchase of a stocked item, you must exchange or return it within the following time frames for a full refund of the merchandise cost (delivery fees are non-refundable). Outside these time frames, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on gift cards or items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
Special Order Items (SPO): Because they’re custom made to your specifications, special order items may not be returned and are exchangeable against manufacturer’s defects ONLY. SPO includes special order upholstery items, monogrammed/personalized items, special order rugs, one-of-a kind rugs and any products being shipped directly from a third-party vendor. Any special order items will be flagged as ‘special order’ in your shopping cart. NEW JERSEY CUSTOMERS: Special-order upholstered furniture returns are subject to applicable state law and are non-returnable after 24 hours of delivery.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com