Part of west elm's debut wallpaper collection, our PVC-free Crosshatch Wallpaper's nature-inspired design is laser-printed in high definition on a high-performance, strippable paper substrate. Certified by Greenguard and the FSC®, it meets rigorous standards for low VOC-emissions.
- Paper substrate certified by Greenguard and the FSC®. More about FSC®.
- In Kingfisher Blue.
- Easy-to-follow hanging instructions.
- Easy to remove.
- Can be applied over drywall, paint, paneling and to a wall previously covered with wall paper (with adhesive removed).
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- 1 roll covers 56'sq. of wall space.
- To calculate the number of sets you need: 1) Measure the height and the width of your space in inches; 2) Multiply the two numbers; 3) Divide the sum by 144.
- Each panel is approximately 20.5"w x 33'h.
Our HP PVC-free wallpaper is pre-pasted—requiring only water to activate the glue—and is designed for easy application and clean removal. To apply:
- Loosely roll the printed wall paper with the printed side facing in.
- Completely submerge the rolled wall paper in water (in a wall paper tray) for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the adhesive.
- Remove the roll by pulling the leading edge out of the tray slowly, glue-side up.
- "Book" the wallpaper by laying it on the floor glue-side up, and folding the glue side against itself for approximately 1 minute (avoid creasing).
- Unfold the top half of the wallpaper, leaving the bottom half booked, and position the glue-exposed portion of the top of the wallpaper on the wall.
- Once satisfied with the positioning, unfold the wallpaper exposing the remaining glue surface.
- Using a damp sponge, smooth downward and outward.
- Tip: Do not over smooth. Bubbles smaller than the size of a quarter will dissipate as the wall covering sets.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5-7 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
Please note that we cannot accept returns on items shipping directly from a vendor, mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org