Deeply dyed and rich in pattern. Artisans working in northern India’s Rajasthan, near the city of Jaipur, hand wove this limited-edition, traditional Indian kilim. The rug’s rich hues are created by a unique overdying process that takes place after weaving, adding to the eclectic beauty of each piece and ensuring that no two rugs are exactly alike.
• 100% wool.
• A Limited Edition item, a rare and unusual piece sourced from around the world and crafted in a small quantity exclusively for west elm.
• Reversible; slight variations in color due to the artisanal dyeing technique.
• Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
• To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
• Spot clean.
• Made in India.
• Select items are online/catalog only.