Eurotop Mattress with Visco Foam + Box Spring
- The Visco Mattress memory foam forms to every part of the body, reducing pressure points and providing proper back support. It also has an additional upholstery layer at the top for added softness. Recommended for those who want a slightly firmer mattress than the Eurotop while still getting the benefits of proper back support.
- Made exclusively for west elm by Serta®.
- Fit all west elm beds and bedding.
- Visco Temperature-Sensitive Memory Foam gently forms to every part of the body, reducing pressure points and providing proper back support.
- Features innovations such as the Comfort Foam, Fibers and Cushions, 460 Verticoil Innerspring, Borter Rod and Serta's StabL-Base Double Beam Foundation, all designed to provide superior comfort and allow you to get a deeper and undisturbed sleep.
- FireShield™ Serta's advanced fire retardant system
- Twin mattresses fit west elm daybeds and are available online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Twin: 39"w x 75"d x 11"h.
- Full: 54"w x 75"d x 11"h.
- Queen: 60"w x 80"d x 11"h
- King: 76w" x 80"d x 11"h
- Cal King: 72"w x 84"d x 11"h.
- Comfort Foam and Fibers are in the quilt of the mattress. These extra-soft foams and fibers provide superior comfort at the sleep surface.
- Comfort Cushions: Hundreds of cushions provide support and comfort to the entire body. The 3-inch block of foam helps to provide deep contouring, allowing a deeper sleep.
- 460 Verticoil: The VertiCoil Innerspring is a patent-pending coil design that provides 35% increased surface coverage when compared to other value-priced innerspring systems.
- Border Rod: A piece of wire that surrounds the Innerspring, which creates a stronger seating edge for additional durability.
- Serta's StabL-Base Double Beam Foundation provides consistent support across the bottom of the mattress and lasting durability to the mattress sleep set. The unique construction of this foundation isolates movements, so you can sleep undisturbed.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5-7 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com