Fabric by the Yard- Allegra Hicks Palm
- In-Home Delivery
Dream weaving. Created exclusively for west elm as part of our collaboration with fashion and textile designer Allegra Hicks, this woven graphic botanical pattern give chairs, sofas, cushions and windows a fresh dose of natural pattern and texture. The motif is based on Allegra's nature-inspired watercolor studies, and its muted gray hue reflects the color of the sky in autumn in the southern regions of Allegra's native Italy.
• 100% cotton.
• Created in collaboration with fashion and textile designer Allegra Hicks. More about Allegra Hicks.
• Custom cut to your specifications in one-yard increments.
• To order fabric swatches free of charge, click "request swatches" below.
• Spot clean.
- Details + Dimensions
• Direction of fabric: Up the bolt.
• Pattern Repeat: Horizontal repeats every 13.5". Vertical repeats every 12.62".
Spot clean with a damp white cloth. Blot to remove excess water. Air dry. Or professionally clean.
WEST ELM COLLABORATION: ALLEGRA HICKS FOR WEST ELM
A PASSION FOR PATTERN
Known the world over for her signature fabrics and contemporary kaftans (sold at high-end retailers like Saks Fifth Avenue and Harvey Nichols), Italian-born London-based fashion and textiles designer Allegra Hicks shares our casual, eclectic aesthetic and our passion for playful prints. In fact, when we first saw her playfully eclectic printed textiles, we couldn't believe how perfectly they matched her own personal style—and ours, too. But it was only while working with Allegra on an exclusive collection of wool and hemp rugs, hemp and cotton pillows covers, sheer window panels and patterned upholstery fabrics that we discovered we also share a mission to help people find their own aesthetic voice.
Visit Allegra at allegrahicks.com.
- Shipping + Return Info
Please note that special order items (including Fabric by the Yard) require 8 – 10 weeks delivery and are non-refundable; Quick Ship colors and fabrics receive delivery in 2 – 4 weeks.
- Shipped via standard ground service
- Items marked with HD are delivered with our In-Home Delivery
- In-Home Delivery is by appointment (Mon-Sat) depending on area
- Our delivery service will call to schedule within a 4-hour window
- Item is delivered in the manufacturer’s packaging to your room of choice
- Includes unpacking, assembly and packaging removal
- Available in the 48 contiguous states only
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options.
Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org