Instant heirloom. Our designers hand-picked these Berber Rugs in the souks off Marrakech's Jemaa el-Fna Square. Nicknamed "white giants" and handwoven by Beni Ouarain tribes from Morocco's Middle Atlas region, these high-pile rugs feel amazing under foot.
- A one-of-a-kind item found in our global travels.
- Handwoven from wool and cotton yarns.
- No two rugs are the same; size may vary.
- Approximately 6.5'w x 11'l.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Spot clean.
- Made in Morocco.