Hand-Blocked Maze Wallpaper
- Online Only
- Online Only
Part of west elm's debut wallpaper collection, our PVC-free Hand-Blocked Maze Wallpaper's nature-inspired design is laser-printed in high definition on a high-performance, strippable paper substrate. Certified by Greenguard and the FSC®, it meets rigorous standards for low VOC-emissions.
- Paper substrate certified by Greenguard and the FSC®. More about FSC®.
- In Light Pool.
- Easy-to-follow hanging instructions.
- Easy to remove.
- Can be applied over drywall, paint, paneling and to a wall previously covered with wall paper (with adhesive removed).
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- 1 roll covers 56'sq. of wall space.
- To calculate the number of sets you need: 1) Measure the height and the width of your space in inches; 2) Multiply the two numbers; 3) Divide the sum by 144.
- Each panel is approximately 20.5"w x 33'h.
Our HP PVC-free wallpaper is pre-pasted—requiring only water to activate the glue—and is designed for easy application and clean removal. To apply:
- Loosely roll the printed wall paper with the printed side facing in.
- Completely submerge the rolled wall paper in water (in a wall paper tray) for 10 to 15 seconds to activate the adhesive.
- Remove the roll by pulling the leading edge out of the tray slowly, glue-side up.
- "Book" the wallpaper by laying it on the floor glue-side up, and folding the glue side against itself for approximately 1 minute (avoid creasing).
- Unfold the top half of the wallpaper, leaving the bottom half booked, and position the glue-exposed portion of the top of the wallpaper on the wall.
- Once satisfied with the positioning, unfold the wallpaper exposing the remaining glue surface.
- Using a damp sponge, smooth downward and outward.
- Tip: Do not over smooth. Bubbles smaller than the size of a quarter will dissipate as the wall covering sets.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org