Overnight success story. With its clean lines and classic silhouette, the Henry® Sleeper is a crowd-pleaser. Each is crafted at west elm's own facility in the USA with hand-built frames, hand-finished upholstery and constructed with many recycled materials.
- Loose cushions with foam padding for maximum comfort.
- Solid wood legs with Chocolate-stained finish.
- Seat deck and springs made from 70% recycled materials.
- Foam in cushions and arms made from 20% soy-based materials.
- Pillow filling made from recycled water bottles; padding and seat fiber made from recycled carpet materials.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Assembled in the USA.
- View the complete .