Linked and looped. A mix of looped and cut pile creates the dimensional surface of our Ikat Links Rug. Inspired by Turkish architecture, the loose lattice pattern mimics the perfectly imperfect look of ikat weaving. In a soft gray and yellow palette, it adds subtle texture and pattern to any space.
- Hand tufted.
- 100% looped and cut-pile wool in Horseradish.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being hancrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.