Jackson 2-Piece Chaise Sectional
A sectional that swings both ways. A safe bet for frequent movers (or compulsive furniture rearrangers), the Jackson Sectional is easily reconfigured into a right-arm or left-arm chaise. Each is crafted in the USA with hand-built frames and cushions and hand-finished upholstery.
- 89.5"w x 60"d x 33.5"h.
- Wooden frame; metal legs.
- Hand-tufted back cushions.
- Chaise reverses to left- or right-arm piece.
- Comfortable polyurethane foam cushion core.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Assembled in the USA.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 89.5"w x 60"d x 33.5"h (29"h without cushions).
- Interior seat width: 79.5".
- Seat depth (non-chaise portion): 22".
- Seat height: 19".
- Back height: 29".
- Diagonal depth (including legs): 31.5
- Clearance: 8".
- Removable legs.
- Sectional pieces attach via alligator clips (included).
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Want help understanding what’s left- versus right-facing? Watch this helpful video.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 89.5"w x 37"d x 26"h.
- Packaged weight: 171lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Periodic dusting and vacuuming is recommended for normal maintenance. Blot spills as quickly as possible. For stubborn spots and stains, blot excess liquid immediately with a clean, absorbent sponge or cloth. If necessary, use a slightly dampened white cloth and wipe the affected area gently two or three times and take a dry cloth to blot the area dry. Repeat this process as needed and let air dry naturally. Always test clean on a hidden area to confirm results.
- Shipping + Return Info
Home Delivery Information
- Available in the contiguous 48 states only.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 - 10 weeks.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org