An everyday classic, this handwoven rug is made in southern India from jute— a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and a particularly durable material. Available in neutral-colored Flax, this beautifully textured rug is also reversible.
- Handwoven 100% jute fibers in Flax.
- Durable, reversible.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Natural fibers may shed; vacuum regularly.
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.