Jute Boucle Rug - Iron
An everyday classic, this handwoven rug is made in southern India from jute—a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and a particularly durable material. Available in neutral-colored Iron, this beautifully textured rug is also reversible.
- Handwoven 100% jute fibers in Iron.
- Durable, reversible.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- Natural fibers may shed; vacuum regularly.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes are online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
Spot clean. Remove soil with soft brush. Due to the dyestuffs used on this natural product, some color bleeding may occur if product becomes wet. Due to the natural fibers and craftsmanship, minor imperfections may appear in the weave. These are not defects but common occurrences in items of this nature.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org