Our Jute Chenille Herringbone Rug's classic herringbone stripes add subtle sophistication to the floor in durable, soft-to-the-touch chenille and jute—a highly sustainable, rapidly renewable resource and durable material. Crafted in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, each rug purchased directly improves the life of the artisan who makes it.
- 62% jute, 38% cotton in Natural / Slate.
- Handwoven in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Made in India.
- Select items are online/catalog only.
- See what west elm is doing to help you get a little greener.