Kasbah Wool Rug - Steel
Rock the Kasbah. Inspired by traditional Moroccan rugs, the artful Kasbah Rug is handcrafted from New Zealand wool. Luxe and soft underfoot, it would be ideal in a bedroom or living room.
- 100% wool in Steel.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- Meet the maker of this handcrafted piece.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Select sizes online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- Rug thickness: 0.75".
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of fibers. When vacuuming, protect your rug by turning off the beater bar or choosing the "bare floor" setting on your vacuum. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening of the pile. Do not pull loose ends; clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org