Katana Overdyed Wool Kilim
Ogee whiz. Handcrafted by Indian artisans, the Katana Overdyed Kilim's ogee pattern gets its smoky appearance from a washing and overdying process that takes place after weaving. Its jewel-toned palette and fringed ends make it a striking focal point.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- 78% wool, 22% cotton in Ming Blue.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Spot clean.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- 2'w x 3'l.
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- 8'w x 10'l.
- 9'w x 12'l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l. (Runner)
- Rug thickness: .75".
Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers. Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight. Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove. Turn rug around occasionally to equalize wear. Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended. Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area. Use of a rug pad is recommended
- Shipping Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in as little as 5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org