Ogee whiz. Handcrafted by Indian artisans, the Katana Overdyed Kilim's ogee pattern gets its smoky appearance from a washing and overdying process that takes place after weaving. Its jewel-toned palette and fringed ends make it a striking focal point.
- Handwoven by Craftmark-certified artisans. Learn more.
- 78% wool, 22% cotton in Ming Blue.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately).
- To learn how to choose the right rug size, visit our Rug Guide.
- Spot clean.
- Shedding is common with new wool rugs and will diminish over time.
- Made in India.
- Online/catalog only.