Mid-Century Glass Pendant
Mood lighting. The opal white shades and brass finished hardware of the Mid-Century Glass Pendant give it a cool, retro look, while its adjustable cord heights make it a great fit above the dining table or in an entryway.
- 15"diam. x 32"h.
- Adjustable height.
- Metal frame in plated Antique Brass finish.
- Three white opal glass pendants.
- Gray cloth-wrapped cords.
- Hardwired; professional installation recommended.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 15"diam. x 32"h.
- Shade dimensions (3): 6.5"diam. x 11".
- Adjustable pendant hanging heights come preset at 25", 28.5" and 32" respectively; adjust downward or upward (to 32"h) as desired.
- Ceiling plate: 12"diam. x 1"h.
- Accommodates three 13W Compact Fluorescent (CFL) bulbs (included) or 60W incandescent bulbs (not included).
- UL listed.
Hardwired. Professional installation recommended.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org