Mosaic Tiled Coffee Table - Asymmetric Stripe Top + White Base
Add a little art to your space with the Mosaic Tiled Coffee Table. Its many glass tiles are carefully inlaid by hand onto an FSC®-certified hardwood base, for a unique look both indoors and out.
- 32"diam. x 18"h.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood certified to FSC® standards. Learn more.
- Tropical mix hardwood base in a White finish.
- Hand-inlaid glass tiles.
- Online/catalog only.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall dimensions: 32"diam. x 18"h.
- Clearance under table: 16".
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package(1): 37.5"sq. x 6"h; 38 lbs.
- Shipping package(2): 31"w x 30"d x 5"h; 12.5 lbs.
Wipe clean. Store in a dry location when not in use or in periods of inclement weather.
- Shipping + Return Info
- Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, arriving in 4-5 business days.
- Quick Ship fabric items receive delivery in 2 - 4 weeks.
- Special order fabric (SPO) items receive delivery in 8 -10 weeks.
- For our guide to measuring for delivery click here.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. Please note, some furniture, rugs and other large items that are bulky or heavy items have a delivery surcharge listed in parentheses ($) after the item price. These delivery surcharges are in addition to the standard delivery shipping charges. View Shipping Rates and Options
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be canceled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org