Totally hands-on. Apolis and lifestyle magazine Kinfolk have partnered to design this Garden Tote. Handcrafted from natural jute by female artisans in Bangladesh and finished in California with a waterproof lining, vegetable-dyed leather and antique nickel rivets, it’s durable enough to carry your tools and handsome enough to pack for a picnic.
- Handcrafted as part of Apolis’s Bangladesh Project, which provides employment for 21 women and will train more through the creation of the Bangladesh Sewing Academy.
- 14"w x 7"d x 13"h.
- Jute body, leather handles and nickel rivets.
- 6 exterior pockets and 1 large interior pocket.
- Waterproof lining.
- Spot clean.
- Crafted in Bangladesh; finished in California.
- See the full west elm market collection.