Bourbon Barrel Sauces
Made by Matt Jamie in small batches in Louisville, Kentucky, Bourbon Barrel's gourmet sauces are made with high-quality and locally-sourced ingredients. Infused with the subtle, smoky flavor of bourbon, they make smooth condiments and marinades.
- Bourbon barrel aged condiments.
- Use in marinades, dips and sauces.
- All natural. See Dimensions + Care for complete ingredients and product sizes.
- Made in Louisville, Kentucky.
- See the full west elm market collection.
- Details + Dimensions
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce: 5 fluid oz.
- Worcestershire Sauce: 5 fluid oz.
- Kentuckyaki: 12 fluid oz.
- Bluegrass Soy Sauce: Water, soybeans, wheat, salt and yeast.
- Worcestershire Sauce: Spring water, sorghum, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, tamarind and spices.
- Kentuckyaki: Soy sauce, sorghum, apple cider vinegar, fresh garlic, fresh ginger and bourbon.
- Shipping Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com