Brooklyn Copper Cookware Saucepan
Born in Brooklyn. Every vessel Brooklyn Copper Cookware makes is the work of one coppersmith and one tinsmith. Crafted the old-fashioned way with pure tin linings, it conducts heat evenly and efficiently. With a curvy solid cast brass handle and heavy tin lining, it's great for simmering sauces, blanching veggies and cooking grains.
- Created in collaboration with Brooklyn Copper Cookware. Learn more.
- Hand-smithed copper base provides superior heat conductivity.
- Tin lining; solid cast brass handle.
- 8"w x 14"l x 3.75"h.
- 2.5 quarts.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Hand wash.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 8"w x 14"l x 3.75"h.
- Capacity: 2.5 qts.
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
Hand wash. This item may oxidize over time. Use copper polish regularly to maintain. Not intended for use on induction cooktops.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com