Damascus Steel Knife Collection
- Free Shipping
- Layered and lovely. Our Damascus Steel Knives are composed of more than sixty layers of stainless steel, making them super sharp and highly durable. Complete with rich olivewood handles, they'll last through years of slicing and dicing with the proper care.
- Stainless steel blade, olivewood handle.
- Blade composed of 60+ layers.
- Various sizes.
- Sold individually or as set of 5.
- Hand wash.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass; it is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone.
- See the full west elm market collection.
- Details + Dimensions
- 8" Bread Knife: blade length–8"; handle length–5.2"; 0.5 lbs.
- 8" Chef's Knife: blade length–8"; handle length–4.75"; 0.4 lbs.
- 7" Santoku Knife: blade length–7"; handle length–5.2"; 0.5 lbs.
- 4" Paring Knife: blade length–4"; handle length–4.75"; 0.2 lbs.
- 5" Utility Knife: blade length–5"; handle length–4.75"; 0.25 lbs.
Use with care. It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Do not soak. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. The olivewood handle can be maintained by regular application of mineral oil. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8" Chef's Knife
8" Bread Knife
7" Santoku Knife
- Free Shipping