Gla Nature Shampoo
- Free Shipping
- Eastern influence. Available for normal, dry or oily hair, Gla Nature Shampoo offers an option for every head of hair and it’s formulated from natural ingredients like coconut oil, eucalyptus and aloe vera harvested by local farmers in Asia.
- Exclusive to west elm Market.
- 13.5 fluid oz.
- Made in Thailand.
- See the full west elm market collection.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product dimensions: 2.6"diam x 6.7"h; 13.5 fluid oz.
- Varieties: Bamboo Charcoal Hair + Scalp Detoxifying Shampoo with Eucalyptus (for normal to oily hair), Oryza Sativa + Coconut Oil Glossing Shampoo with Aloe Vera (for all hair types), Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo with Kaffir Lime (for dry or damaged hair).
- Bamboo Charcoal Hair + Scalp Detoxifying Shampoo with Eucalyptus: Water, Fragrance, sodium chloride, bamboo charcoal powder, olive oil PEG-7 Esters, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, polyquaternium-10, polysorbate 20, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, cetrimonium chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Potassium hydroxide, hydoxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, panthenol, magnesium nitrate, tris (tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) citrate, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methyliso-thiazolinone.
- Oryza Sativa + Coconut Oil Glossing Shampoo with Aloe Vera: Water, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium coco-sulfate, fragrance, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, sodium chloride, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, oryza sativa (rice) extract, polyquaternium-7, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, citric acid, polyquaternium-10, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, tetrasodium EDTA, magnesium nitrate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.
- Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo with Kaffir Lime: Water, sodium laureth sulfate, laureth-3, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium chloride, sodium lauroyl glutamate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, glycol distearate, acrylates copolymer, olive oil PEG-7 esters, polysorbate 20, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, polyquaternium-10, polyquaternium-22, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, polyquaternium-7, PEG-120 mehtyl glucose triisostearate, steartimonium methosulfate, laureth-4, citric acid, citrus hystrix (kaffir lime) oil, coco-glucoside, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, coamide MEA, beta vulgaris (beet) root extract, hydrolyzed corn starch, laureth-10, glyceryl oleate, glyceryl stearate, tetrasodium EDTA, glycerin, panthenol, methylisothiazolinone, benzoic acid.
- Shipping Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org