Huberd's Shoe Grease
- The next step in shoe protection. Huberd’s Shoe Grease softens, waterproofs and protects heavy-duty leather. Its time-tested formula is specially designed to renew and restore your favorite work boots and sports gear, year in and year out.
- Water proofs and conditions leather footwear.
- Pine tar and beeswax.
- 7.5 oz.
- Recommended for heavy work and sport footwear.
- Not for use on suede.
- Made in the USA.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product size: 3"diam. x 3"h.
- Overall product volume: 7.5 oz.
Before treating, thoroughly clean leather and warm to room temperature. Rub grease into the leather with hands or a soft cloth. Carefully grease where soles join uppers and all stitching. Allow to penetrate the leather then apply another coat. After shoes have treated once, apply as needed to maintain waterproofing and conditioning of leather.
Pine tar, beeswax.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5-7 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on mattresses, monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com