Huberd's Shoe Grease
Shoe GreaseFree Shipping
- The next step in shoe protection. Huberd’s Shoe Grease softens, waterproofs and protects heavy-duty leather. Its time-tested formula is specially designed to renew and restore your favorite work boots and sports gear, year in and year out.
- Water proofs and conditions leather footwear.
- Pine tar and beeswax.
- 7.5 oz.
- Recommended for heavy work and sport footwear.
- Not for use on suede.
- Made in the USA.
- See the full west elm market collection.
- Overall product size: 3"diam. x 3"h.
- Overall product volume: 7.5 oz.
Before treating, thoroughly clean leather and warm to room temperature. Rub grease into the leather with hands or a soft cloth. Carefully grease where soles join uppers and all stitching. Allow to penetrate the leather then apply another coat. After shoes have treated once, apply as needed to maintain waterproofing and conditioning of leather.
Pine tar, beeswax.
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org