Schmidt Brothers® - 14 PC. Milled Steel Set w/ Giotto Block
- By the slice. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® exclusively for west elm, the 14-Piece Milled Steel Set is crafted from professional-grade stainless steel and acacia wood end caps for added balance. This high-quality collection will have you slicing and dicing in stylish ease.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Forged, precision-sharp blades.
- 100% German, professional-grade stainless steel; acacia wood end caps.
- Patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for the forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Solid rubber wood Giotto Block securely holds up to 12 knives within its magnetized slots.
- Details + Dimensions
- Giotto Block: 6.2"diam. x 9.5"h.
- 9" Bread Knife: blade length–9"; handle length–5".
- 8" Slicer: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 8" Chef's Knife: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 7" Tomato/Bagel Knife: blade length–7"; handle length–5".
- 6" Santoku Knife: blade length–6"; handle length–5".
- 4" Paring Knife: blade length–4"; handle length–4".
- 5" Steak Knives (6): blade length–5"; handle length–4".
- 2-Stage Sharpener: 7.5"w x 2.5"d x 2.5"h.
- Overall weight: 13.2 lbs.
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com