Schmidt Brothers® - 14 PC. Milled Steel Set w/ Giotto Block
By the slice. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® exclusively for west elm, the 14-Piece Milled Steel Set is crafted from professional-grade stainless steel and acacia wood end caps for added balance. This high-quality collection will have you slicing and dicing in stylish ease.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Forged, precision-sharp blades.
- 100% German, professional-grade stainless steel; acacia wood end caps.
- Patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for the forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Solid rubber wood Giotto Block securely holds up to 12 knives within its magnetized slots.
- Details + Dimensions
- Giotto Block: 6.2"diam. x 9.5"h.
- 9" Bread Knife: blade length–9"; handle length–5".
- 8" Slicer: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 8" Chef's Knife: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 7" Tomato/Bagel Knife: blade length–7"; handle length–5".
- 6" Santoku Knife: blade length–6"; handle length–5".
- 4" Paring Knife: blade length–4"; handle length–4".
- 5" Steak Knives (6): blade length–5"; handle length–4".
- 2-Stage Sharpener: 7.5"w x 2.5"d x 2.5"h.
- Overall weight: 13.2 lbs.
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to email@example.com