Schmidt Brothers® Basic Knife Set
By the slice. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® exclusively for west elm, this Basic Knife Set is crafted from professional-grade stainless steel and acacia wood handles for added balance. The perfect gift for beginners and seasoned chefs alike.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Forged, precision-sharp blades.
- 100% German, professional-grade stainless steel.
- Acacia wood handles.
- Patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™ provides a space for the forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
- Includes: 8"Chef's Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Slicing Knife.
- Hand wash.
- Details + Dimensions
- 8" Chef's Knife: blade length–8"; handle length–5".
- 8" Bread Knife: blade length–8" handle length–5".
- 8" Slicing Knife: blade length–8" handle length–5".
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org