Schmidt Brothers® - 6 PC. Milled Steel Steak Knife Set With Mini Giotto Block
By the slice. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® exclusively for west elm, the 6-Piece Milled Steel Steak Knife Set is crafted from professional-grade stainless steel and acacia wood end caps for added balance. Complete with a magnetic Mini Giotto Block, this set stores easily and stylishly.
- Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
- Forged, precision-sharp blades.
- 100% German, professional-grade stainless steel.
- Acacia wood end caps.
- Includes 6 knives and Mini Giotto Block.
- Solid rubber wood Mini Giotto Block securely holds up to 6 knives within its magnetized slots.
- Hand wash.
- Details + Dimensions
- Mini Giotto Block: 4"diam. 5.9"h.
- 5" Steak Knives (6): blade length–5"; handle length–4".
- Overall weight: 5 lbs.
Use with care. Hand wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Store in a safe place.
- Shipping + Return Info
These items ship from our Distribution Center by UPS and arrive in your home within 4-5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
Next Day Delivery
For an extra charge of $17.50 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We happily accept returns on stocked items within the time frames listed below. Products designated as special order (SPO) cannot be cancled or returned. All items on our website and in-store are considered ‘stocked’ unless expressly identified as ‘special order’ instead. Prior purchases are not eligible for price adjustments. Please familiarize yourself with our returns policy before placing your order.
- Quick Ship upholstery items must be returned within 7 days of the order receipt date.
- All other stocked products must be returned within 30 days of the order receipt date.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org