Schmidt Brothers® Steak Knife Set
- A cut above. Designed by the New York-based Schmidt Brothers® as part of their debut west elm collection, this Steak Knife Set is carefully crafted with sculpted acacia wood handles, precision-sharp stainless steel blades and the patented Schmidt Brothers Curve™—a space for your forefinger to rest and guide the knife for greater control.
• Exclusive collaboration with Schmidt Brothers®. Learn more.
• 6-piece set.
• 100% German stainless steel.
• Acacia wood handles.
• Full tangs are triple riveted to the handles for durability and control.
• Sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
• High-polish, precision-sharp blades.
• Hand wash.
- Details + Dimensions
Overall Product Dimensions: Blade length–4"; Handle length–5".
Use with care. Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately. Sharpen as needed, usually once or twice a year with regular use. Periodically rub mineral oil on the wood handle to prevent drying. Store in a safe place.