- Free Shipping
Steve Gonzalez and Scott Ketchum of Brooklyn-based Sfoglini make their specialty pasta using organic semolina flour. The all-natural dough is then extruded through traditional bronze dies (for texture) and air dried at low temperatures to preserve the nutrition and flavor.
- 16 oz.
- Small batch pasta.
- Traditional bronze dies give Sfoglini Pastas a textured, porous surface that sauce clings to.
- Toss with your favorite red or cream sauces for a hearty main dish.
- Ingredients: Organic semolina flour and water.
- Made in Brooklyn, New York.
- See the full west elm market collection.
- Details + Dimensions
- Overall product size: 16 oz.
- Types: Fusilli, Zucca, Small Shells.
Organic semolina flour and water.
- Shipping Info
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org