Steve Gonzalez and Scott Ketchum of Brooklyn-based Sfoglini make their specialty pasta using organic semolina flour. The all-natural dough is then extruded through traditional bronze dies (for texture) and air dried at low temperatures to preserve the nutrition and flavor.
- 16 oz.
- Small batch pasta.
- Traditional bronze dies give Sfoglini Pastas a textured, porous surface that sauce clings to.
- Toss with your favorite red or cream sauces for a hearty main dish.
- Ingredients: Organic semolina flour and water.
- Made in Brooklyn, New York.
- See the full west elm market collection.