- Climate control. These classic Stanley Thermoses keep drinks and soups warm or cold on the go. Best of all, their durable stainless steel construction ensures you'll have them for years.
- Insulated stainless steel.
- Rustproof finish in Hammertone Green.
- Styles (from left to right): Flask, Food Jar, Vacuum Bottle and Mug.
- See Dimensions + Care for sizes.
- Hand wash (mug is dishwasher safe).
- Do not microwave.
- See the full west elm market collection.
- Vacuum Bottle: 3.1"diam. x 10.4"h; 0.5 qts.
- Mug: 3.75"w x 5.5"d x 5.6"h; 18 fluid oz.
- Flask: 3"w x 1.25"d x 6.5"h; 8 fluid oz.
- Food Jar: 3.8"diam. x 7.3"h; 17 fluid oz.
- Flask: Spirits holder with odorless interior.
- Food Jar: Double-wall construction keeps food warm or cold. Doubles as a 12-oz. bowl.
- Vacuum Bottle: Vacuum insulation keeps food hot or cold for 15 hours. Doubles as an 8-oz. drinking cup. Turns and pours from front and back.
- Mug: Double-wall construction keeps drinks hot or cold. Splash-proof flip lid.
Hand wash (mug is dishwasher safe). Do not microwave.
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on final-sale merchandise, monogrammed/personalized items or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We regret that we do not give price adjustments on previously purchased items.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org