Tri-Ply Copper Cookware 8- Piece Set
Created just for us by British designer Aaron Probyn, this classic Tri-Ply Copper Cookware 8- Piece Set features a copper-finished exterior and stainless steel interior. Tri-ply construction means it also has a layer of aluminum sandwiched between steel for quick, even heating.
- Created with designer Aaron Probyn exclusively for west elm. Learn more.
- Copper-finished exterior; stainless steel and aluminum body.
- 8-piece set (see Details + Dimensions for contents).
- Rubber coating on handles keeps them cool while cooking.
- Stove top (gas and electric) and induction plate safe.
- Details + Dimensions
- 8" Frying Pan: 8"w x 15.5"d; 2 lbs.
- 10" Frying Pan: 9.5"w x 17.5"d; 2.6 lbs.
- 2-Qt. Saucepan + Lid: 6.5"w x 14"d; 3.2 lbs.
- 3.5-Qt. Stock Pot + Lid: 8"w x 15.5"d; 4.2 lbs.
- 6.5-Qt. Stock Pot + Lid: 9"w x 14"d; 5.75 lbs.
Hand wash only. Stainless steel interior is easy to clean with a sponge or scouring pad. After washing, bottoms must be kept in dry environment to avoid rusting on the outside.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, mattresses or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org