Wood Cook's Tools Collection
- Chef's special. Whip up any meal with our comprehensive collection of Wood Cook's Tools. All tools are made of stainless steel with mango wood handles, and come in a pretty screen-printed bag.
- Stainless steel with mango wood handles.
- Various styles.
- Hand wash.
- Details + Dimensions
OVERALL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS
- Ladle: 13"w x 3"d x .75"h.
- Pasta Fork: 13" x 2.5"d x .75" h.
- Server Spoon: 13"w x 2.5"d x .75"h.
- Slotted Spatula: 13"w x 3.25"d x .75"h.
- Can Opener: 8"w x 2"d x 1.5"h.
- Garlic Press: 7.25"w x 2"d x 1.25"h.
- Ice Cream Scoop: 7.75"w x 1.5"d x 1"h.
- Peeler: 6.5"w x 2.25"d x .75"h.
- Pizza Cutter: 7.75"w x 3"d x .75"h.
- Apple Corer: 0.8w x 8.9"l x 0.8"h.
- Potato Masher: 4"w x 9.9"l x 1.5"h.
- Shipping + Return Info
Most purchases are shipped from our Distribution Center by UPS, to arrive in your home within 5 business days of order receipt.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping options. View Shipping Rates and Options
For an extra charge of $15 per address, we can arrange for rush delivery to most destinations.
We take great pride in the quality of our merchandise. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order for a full refund of the merchandise cost. After 30 days, we will replace or refund your purchase against manufacturer's defects ONLY. Please note that we cannot accept returns on monogrammed/personalized items, special order upholstery items and special order rugs, one-of-a-kind rugs, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. We also cannot accept returns of final-sale items, which are identified by a price ending in .99 or .97. Price adjustments will be honored within 14 days of purchase with original purchase receipt. Delivery fees are non-refundable. Returns of mattresses are subject to a $200 return shipping fee.
For further assistance please call our customer service department at 1.888.922.4119 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org